Plastic flexible sprinkler hose fittings water Valve for PE/PVC layflat hose
Tubing Connector with Valve
Also known as drip irrigation, drip watering is a process that makes it possible to provide a proper amount of moisture to plants, thus promoting proper growth. Drip irrigation systems are easy to install and run for extended periods of time through an irrigation controller or timer as the watering process is tubing connect with valve .This fitting allows you to only water certain rows; water as many rows as you have water pressure for; and allows you to water individual rows at individual times.
1. To connect drip tape and drip pipe with pipe or hose.
2. Used for on/off control by turning, for individual drip line, hoses, and tubing.
3. High flow with low pressure loss.
4. Ideal for watering row crops and vegetable gardens.
5. Quick & Easy Installation and Removal.